For Christmas and New Year please contact for rates.
Bookings to be made through Airbnb or Holiday Lettings property ref no. 1306277. Complimentary welcome pack on stays of 7 days or longer. Prices are subject to change at advertisers Discretion.
Terms & Conditions 1. Telephone or e-mail bookings will be provisionally held for 7 days, after which time they will be cancelled if not secured by a deposit. A non refundable deposit of 25% is required to secure a booking.
2. The balance to be paid 6 weeks before arrival date. For bookings made 4 weeks or less, full payment is required at the time of booking. A £100 refundable “good housekeeping deposit” is required at the same time as the balance of 75% full payment. The £100 will be returned in full if the property is left clean and tidy and without damage caused by guests. If extra cleaning is required there will be a charge.
3. If the holiday is cancelled within 6 full weeks of your arrival date, the balance will only be returned if an alternative booking can be found less a £25 admin fee. Your £100 housekeeping will be returned in full. If the holiday is cancelled more than 8 weeks from your arrival date then a full refund will be made (less deposit and admin fee).
4. If the property cannot be made available for the period booked due to events beyond the owner's control then the whole of the hire charge will be refunded and the hirer will have no further claim against the owner.
5. Payment methods are by cheque or Bank Transfer and should be made out to Spencer & Gail Robson/Hillside.
6. Period of hire starts 5pm on day of arrival and ends at 10am on day of departure. Hire is on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday. During low season, short breaks are available with the exception of Christmas and New Year periods where weekly lets apply. Failure to vacate the property on the agreed day at the agreed time will result in additional charges and any consequential losses if the next renter decides to withdraw. 7. NO smoking or pets allowed in the accommodation.
8. No more than four people can occupy the property and only those whose name appear on the booking form.
9. Guests are asked to respect all furniture, fittings and equipment and to report any breakages or damage promptly so that it may be repaired or replaced as soon as possible. Any damage to the property or contents during the stay will require appropriate compensation from the renter. Normally anything under £10 will not incur a charge.
10. The owners have no liability for any death, personal injury or damage or loss of personal property. The renter is responsible for any material downloaded from the internet at the property during the period of occupation of the property. Travel insurance is highly recommended.